As promised earlier, I’ll show “more” and talk “less” about each of the cars that appeared at the Milwaukee Masterpiece Concours d’ Elegance on August 28th, 2011. Click here to read more about the success of vintage ‘glass at the Milwaukee Masterpiece.
Late Sunday, at the end of the Milwaukee Masterpiece Concours d’ Elegance, Tom Kenney of the Petersen Automotive Museum, allowed our group to take some stunning pictures pairing the Bosley GT Mark 1 with other cars. Today’s pairing shows the “Covington Tiburon” with the “Bosley GT Mark I.” This is an important pair of cars to show given their drastically different approach to styling and speed. The juxtaposition of these cars makes for some great visuals – thanks to the talents of my good photographic friend, Rick D’Louhy.
I hope you enjoy seeing these cars paired together as much as I do. First..here’s what is shown in the program about each of these cars:
And now…the pictures!
Hope you enjoyed the pictures, and until next time…
Glass on gang…
* Click on the following link to view all stories on: Cars of the Milwaukee Masterpiece
* Click on the following link to view all stories on: Covington Tiburon Sports Cars
* Click on the following link to view all stories on: Bosley GT Mark I
* New Feature: To post your comments and thoughts about this story, scroll down the page and post your information in the section titled “Leave A Reply.” Your name and e-mail address will be required, but only your name will appear – not your e-mail address.
* Click here to visit of Forgotten Fiberglass Forums and post your thoughts about vintage fiberglass cars.
* Click here to listen to our Podcast led by Todd Ruel of Gone Autos
* Click here to visit our Forgotten Fiberglass Facebook page
* Don’t Forget: We appreciate any and all donations to our Forgotten Fiberglass website. Your donations help defray production costs. To make a donation, look for the “Support Forgotten Fiberglass” box at the bottom right of our website and click on the word “Donate”. All contributions help make “Forgotten Fiberglass” the best it can be.
Click on the Images Below to View Larger Pictures