Alden Jewell found this on the inside page of the Small Car Parade Magazine from March, 1960. Shown is the new Enzmann as well as the older 1954 Renault based Rogue by Plasticar of Pennsylvannia.
Interestingly, while the Enzmann was new and being offered for sale, the other cars on the page including the Rogue were there as “eye candy” to challenge their readers on identifying the cars on the page. Here are the photos:
Not a bad idea….maybe we should post some photos and test your fiberglass wits here at Forgotten Fiberglass. Of course those of you who are already here with us would do fine. But…I bet that would not be the case for the majority of your car buddies out there.
Thanks again to Alden Jewell for the article reference. Hope you enjoyed the story, and until next time…
Glass on gang…
* New Feature: To post your comments and thoughts about this story, scroll down the page and post your information in the section titled “Leave A Reply.” Your name and e-mail address will be required, but only your name will appear – not your e-mail address.
* Click here to visit the Forgotten Fiberglass Forums and post your thoughts about vintage fiberglass cars.
* Click here to listen to our Podcast led by Todd Ruel of Gone Autos
* Click here to visit our Forgotten Fiberglass Facebook page
* Don’t Forget: We appreciate any and all donations to our Forgotten Fiberglass website. Your donations help defray production costs. To make a donation, look for the “Support Forgotten Fiberglass” box at the bottom right of our website and click on the word “Donate”. All contributions help make “Forgotten Fiberglass” the best it can be.
Click on the Images Below to View Larger Pictures