As promised earlier, I’ll show “more” and talk “less” about each of the cars that appeared at the Milwaukee Masterpiece Concours d’ Elegance on August 28th, 2011. Click here to read more about the success of vintage ‘glass at the Milwaukee Masterpiece.
Today’s story features Tom and Barb Chandler’s “Glasspar G2 Special” – built on the first commercially available frame that Glasspar used for their sports cars – Shorty Post frame 001 built in August 1952. This is one early G2 gang, and now it’s beautifully restored . Here’s what was shown in the program about their car:
And now…the pictures!
Hope you enjoyed the pictures, and until next time…
Glass on gang…
* Click on the following link to view all stories on: Cars of the Milwaukee Masterpiece
* Click on the following link to view all stories on: Glasspar G2 Sports Cars
* New Feature: To post your comments and thoughts about this story, scroll down the page and post your information in the section titled “Leave A Reply.” Your name and e-mail address will be required, but only your name will appear – not your e-mail address.
* Click here to visit of Forgotten Fiberglass Forums and post your thoughts about vintage fiberglass cars.
* Click here to listen to our Podcast led by Todd Ruel of Gone Autos
* Click here to visit our Forgotten Fiberglass Facebook page
* Don’t Forget: We appreciate any and all donations to our Forgotten Fiberglass website. Your donations help defray production costs. To make a donation, look for the “Support Forgotten Fiberglass” box at the bottom right of our website and click on the word “Donate”. All contributions help make “Forgotten Fiberglass” the best it can be.
Click on the Images Below to View Larger Pictures