Back about two years ago, I introduced you to a car in progress at the home of Alan and Jen Mortlock of Missouri. They were well on their way to completing a beautiful restoration of their G2 and I wanted to share information about their progress. Click here to review the earlier story about Alan and Jen and their Glasspar.
Well….today I have the honor of debuting their completed restoration here at Forgotten Fiberglass. Alan and Jen sent me just over 20 pictures showing us a timeline from a point at the beginning of the restoration until completion. And the finished car will take your breath away. So…enjoy our first completed restoration for 2012 – and what a fantastic beauty it is!
Here are the pictures – have at it gang!
Ok gang….use the “comments” feature below and let Alan and Jen Mortlock know your thoughts about their Glasspar G2. This is just one of a handful of these cars that have been restored and we need to thank them for doing such a great job on their car, and sharing it with us here at Forgotten Fiberglass.
Be sure to review the specifications of Alan and Jen’s G2 in the first story about their car on our website – the link is at the beginning of this article. And…congratulations, again, are extended to the Mortlocks and their finely finished Glasspar G2 – a stellar addition to the Forgotten Fiberglass family of cars out there.
Hope you enjoyed the story, and until next time…
Glass on gang…
* Click on the following link to view all stories on: Glasspar G2 Sports Cars
* New Feature: To post your comments and thoughts about this story, scroll down the page and post your information in the section titled “Leave A Reply.” Your name and e-mail address will be required, but only your name will appear – not your e-mail address.
* Click here to visit the Forgotten Fiberglass Forums and post your thoughts about vintage fiberglass cars.
* Click here to listen to our Podcast led by Todd Ruel of Gone Autos
* Click here to visit our Forgotten Fiberglass Facebook page
* Don’t Forget: We appreciate any and all donations to our Forgotten Fiberglass website. Your donations help defray production costs. To make a donation, look for the “Support Forgotten Fiberglass” box at the bottom right of our website and click on the word “Donate”. All contributions help make “Forgotten Fiberglass” the best it can be.
Click on the Images Below to View Larger Pictures