As promised earlier, I’ll show “more” and talk “less” about each of the cars that appeared at the Milwaukee Masterpiece Concours d’ Elegance on August 28th, 2011. Click here to read more about the success of vintage ‘glass at the Milwaukee Masterpiece.
Today’s story features Michael and Elizabeth Treptow’s 1963 Devin C Roadster and James Melton’s 1959 Devin DeMar Racer. We only have a few pictures of each at the show, but both cars shined beautifully – and Jame’s Devin was one of our class winners. Way to go James! Hopefully we’ll receive more pictures of the cars from the show soon and when we do, we’ll post them immediately here at Forgotten Fiberglass for your enjoyment and appreciation.
Here’s what was shown in the program about their Devin Sports Car Specials:
And now…the pictures!
Hope you enjoyed the pictures, and until next time…
Glass on gang…
* Click on the following link to view all stories on: Cars of the Milwaukee Masterpiece
* Click on the following link to view all stories on: Devin Sports Cars
* New Feature: To post your comments and thoughts about this story, scroll down the page and post your information in the section titled “Leave A Reply.” Your name and e-mail address will be required, but only your name will appear – not your e-mail address.
* Click here to visit of Forgotten Fiberglass Forums and post your thoughts about vintage fiberglass cars.
* Click here to listen to our Podcast led by Todd Ruel of Gone Autos
* Click here to visit our Forgotten Fiberglass Facebook page
* Don’t Forget: We appreciate any and all donations to our Forgotten Fiberglass website. Your donations help defray production costs. To make a donation, look for the “Support Forgotten Fiberglass” box at the bottom right of our website and click on the word “Donate”. All contributions help make “Forgotten Fiberglass” the best it can be.
Click on the Images Below to View Larger Pictures