This is the second in a series of stories rolling out the new Fabulous Forgotten Fiberglass Flyers. Today’s story / flyer focuses on the Byers SR100. Click here to review all stories about the Fabulous Forgotten Fiberglass Flyers.
Thanks to the help of Rollie Langston, Guy Dirkin, and the rest of the Forgotten Fiberglass Brain Trust, we are now in the process of rolling out flyers for all of these cars from the 1950’s. We hope you enjoy each and every one of them.
The flyer below is designed to be printed on 8 and ½ x 11 paper and in color. I’ve used a close-up of the fiberglass from Guy Dirkin’s Lost Motor Trend Victress Special as the background, but it should be still easily read. The back of the flyer is a tightly written article by fiber friend Harold Pace (thanks Harold) and should provide a good context for anyone you hand the flyer to.
And the best news…anyone wanting to use these flyers can do so for free. Just contact me and I’ll send you the file and you can print it using any word processing program or desktop publishing software. Or better yet – you tell me the specifics about your car and we’ll tailor the flyer with the information you want – and a maximum of 2 pictures as shown at the top of the flyer below.
Have at it gang – here’s the flyer below. And if you have any changes you recommend, let me know.
Click each page below to enlarge it on your screen.
I’ll be releasing flyers over the next year – and sooner for any of you needing a flyer for a car that we have not captured this way yet. And by the way…the “overview” at the top of each flyer is perfect language for any Concours d’ Elegance needing a good description of your car.
Hope you enjoyed the story, and until next time…
Glass on gang…
* Click on the following link to view all stories on: Byers Sports Cars
* Click on the following link to view all stories on: Fabulous Forgotten Fiberglass Flyers
* New Feature: To post your comments and thoughts about this story, scroll down the page and post your information in the section titled “Leave A Reply.” Your name and e-mail address will be required, but only your name will appear – not your e-mail address.
* Click here to visit the Forgotten Fiberglass Forums and post your thoughts about vintage fiberglass cars.
* Click here to listen to our Podcast led by Todd Ruel of Gone Autos
* Click here to visit our Forgotten Fiberglass Facebook page
* Don’t Forget: We appreciate any and all donations to our Forgotten Fiberglass website. Your donations help defray production costs. To make a donation, look for the “Support Forgotten Fiberglass” box at the bottom right of our website and click on the word “Donate”. All contributions help make “Forgotten Fiberglass” the best it can be.
Click on the Images Below to View Larger Pictures